Chief Marketing Officer
Dinely is a mobile application revolutionizing the dining industry. Giving the restaurants the power of dynamic pricing to fill open tables during off hours. Beta launch Miami 2018.
- Took over management and development of mobile and web applications managing 3 developers in 2 time zones
- Developed email sequences and marketing automaton for restaurant training and set up
- Increased beta launch list from 120 to 2,500 users in less than 2 months
A childhood passion project of mine that turned into full-fledged business. Manufacturing and selling the worlds healthiest peanut butter – 50% more protein than standard peanut butter without added sugars, preservatives, or oils.
- An idea to market in less than 3 months
- Raised $11k on Kickstarter with only 1 month of prep
- Email marketing campaigns with a 65% open rate, 15% CTR, and a 12% conversion rate
- Cold Influencer marketing campaigns with a 25% rate of them posting for FREE
- Laid out SEO strategy that ranked us 1st page for 2 key difficult search terms “Healthy Peanut Butter” and “Protein Peanut Butter”
- Organic Instagram from 0 to 3.5k followers in 4 months with over 10% engagement rate
- Featured on ABC, Fox, Journal Sentinal, OnWisconsin and other large news stations nationwide
- Named to Wisconsin’s 25 under 25
Digital Marketing Specialist
A modern brokerage delivering a simpler real estate experience for users and agents.
- Work across multiple channels to create and implement luxury real estate marketing strategies
- Optimized Facebook ads framework for entire Chicago region with leads under $3 per lead ($7-10 per lead industry average)
- Designed 15+ agent and listing websites in the first 2 months
- Developed email strategies with over 35% open rates for agents (18% open rate industry average)
Partner | Lead Developer
Started out as one website project for my best friends’ Uncle has turned into our full-time company. Over a year later here we are, planning to travel the world while scaling our digital marketing agency.
- 100% bootstrapped and profit positive from day 1
- Increased AstroInsulation.com’s web leads by over 500% leading to over $50k in revenue
- Gained HookedUpInstalls.com over 90 website leads in the first two months after website redesign
IT Intern (Application Developer)
Moved across the country (Milwaukee -> New York) to join the largest technology company in the world. Taking a key role in an international team working on udpating Global IBM to a new and improved cloud-based HRM system.
- Designed, developed, and deployed 3 internal websites viewed by over 50k Global IBMers
- Certified as an IBM iOS Designer, Design Thinker, and Agile Development Explorer
Founder | iOS Developer
My first venture into Entrepreneurship that got me hooked. Started just as an app idea to improve dates and make life more spontanious, from there took me on a wild journey that I’m forever thankful for.
- Self-Taught iOS Development – building out GoEat in Swift
- Spring 2016 Launch Pad Scholar (Startup Accelerator)
- Finalist in 3 (2 national) Business Plan Competitions
- Featured in Digital Trends, Launch Ticker, and first page of Product Hunt.
Corporate Banking Intern
My second internship and first one inside of corporate America. Got a mix of experiences of the banking industry from the ground (inside the branches) as well as from up top (working directly under a VP).
- Mastered Excel while mining data to show branch trends, forecasts, and past performance
- Presented research to VP’s and upper management, providing actionable recommendations
- Recommendations saved Associated Bank over $1.1 million annually